The wait is over – today sees the first iQs take to the UK’s (frozen) roads.
It’s early days, so it may be a while before you see one, but we’ve come up with five top tips for iQ spotters:
• Head for the city – iQ’s at home almost anywhere, but it’s made for the city. Expect to see plenty in London and other big towns.
• Set a trap – at less than three metres long, iQ’s short enough to fit sideways into bigger parking spaces. Arrange a crafty obstruction to increase your chances of catching one.
• Don’t keep watch at fuel stations – iQs with a manual gearbox turn in a miserly 65mpg, giving them a 462-mile range between fill-ups.
• Head to your nearest Toyota Dealer – which should have an iQ no later than the end of this week.
• Keep checking back: we’ll be test driving iQ soon.
IMAGE by Flickr user parisinita