FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this Competition (the “Competition”), each participant agrees to the following terms and conditions. A failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Competition.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must –
- I. be resident in mainland United Kingdom (“UK”);
- be 18 years old or over;
- not be an employee or contractor of the Promoter or any related company, professional adviser, advertising agency and promotional agency engaged by the Promoter or the partner or an immediate family member of such employee or contractor,
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Method of Entry: to enter the competition, entrants must send a link to their YouTube video, singing a rendition of the traditional carol song “12 days of Christmas” to email@example.com. Entrants must use the title ‘12 days of Christmas – Toyota’ for their Youtube video.
5. The competition entries will be accepted from Friday 9th November 2012 until midnight on Monday 26th November 2012.
6. A panel of judges from the Promoter’s social media team will select winning entries for the final film (mash up), from those that have successfully submitted. The entries that demonstrate the most creative and original rendition of ’12 Days of Christmas” will be used. Toyota will create an edit of 12 days of Christmas and will use selected parts of entries submitted. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. There are 170 sets of family tickets to be given away to the first 170 qualifying entries. Family tickets are for 2 x adults & up to 2 x children up to the age of 12, and are redeemable at the box office; you cannot book in advance online. Tickets will be valid for 9 months.
8. The tickets do not allow entrance into 3D films and it is not possible to use them in West End or Central London locations (Covent Garden, Kensington, Leicester Square, Marble Arch, Panton Street, Tottenham Court Road, Wardour Street, West End, and Whiteleys.)
9. Entries will be rejected if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- Have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
- Refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
- Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you;
- Include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- Represent a danger to health and safety;
- Disparage the promoter or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion.
10. Participants should ensure that they have the permission of anyone who appears in their video and if under 16, appropriate parental consent.
11. By entering the Competition, participants agree to participate in publicity and material, within reason, resulting from the Competition if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of participants in any publicity or material, within reason.
11(a). Toyota will hold a shoot on Mon 26th November 2012 to capture key content for pace and tone. The shoot is not open and limited guests will be invited.
12. By entering the Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and are bound by these terms. All participants also consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the participant has consented. The Data Controller is Toyota (GB) PLC.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. Promoter’s details: Toyota (GB) PLC, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey. KT18 5UX
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.