1. The Mirai uses an electricity generator to harness power from hydrogen gas.
2. The only exhaust emission is water.
3. The car is powered by a 153bhp fuel cell stack…
4. …And can travel 300 miles on a single tank of hydrogen.
5. It takes three minutes to refuel Mirai.
6. The benchmark 0-62mph sprint takes 9.6 seconds.
7. Top speed is 111mph.
8. The car launches in Japan on December 15 and arrives in the UK and other selected European markets in September 2015.
9. Standard safety equipment includes a pre-collision system; lane departure alert; Drive-start Control, which limits sudden starts or acceleration when making gear shifts and a blind spot monitor.
10. A heated steering wheel; eight-way adjustable and heated front seats; a high-definition 4.2-inch LED TFT multi-information display and fully automatic and independent air conditioning with Nanoe air purification technology come fitted as standard.