Please note: This competition is now closed
Want to be one of the first to drive the new Toyota Aygo? Want a fun weekend in the Netherlands, partying and staying at a great hotel?
We’ve got a great competition up for grabs. We want to take three of our Facebook followers, and their guests, to the international launch of the all-new Toyota Aygo on June 21-22 in Rotterdam.
We’ll sort out flights from the UK to Holland, accommodation and a fun weekend in Rotterdam.
All you have to do is take a selfie of you and your Toyota and share it in our Facebook post. We’ll choose the most fun selfies as the winners.
Remember, don’t use your smart phone while driving. Selfies which we deem dangerous or inappropriate will be disqualified from the competition.
You must be over 18 to enter, be a UK resident, hold a full and valid UK driving licence and hold a valid passport. You also will available to travel to from the UK to Holland over the weekend of June 21-22. Be aware that you will be driving a left-hand drive car.
Terms and conditions below
1. To enter this prize draw promotion (the “Promotion”) participants must at the date of entry:
(a) Be a UK resident;
(b) Be 18 years old or over;
(c) Hold a full and valid UK driving licence;
(d) Hold a valid passport and be available to travel from the UK to the Netherlands over the weekend of June 21-22;
(e) Provide a valid e-mail address and contact telephone number when requested by the Promoter.
2. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter and its respective associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
3. Method of Entry: entry of the competition is through facebook.co.uk.
4. No purchase necessary. The Competition can be entered for free.
5. The closing time and date for receipt of entries is Midnight Thursday 29 May 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 2 business days of the prize draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
8. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted using the details supplied in his or her application form within 2 business days of notification, replacement winner(s) may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion. The unclaimed original winning entry will then be forfeited.
9. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to allow the promoter to use the selfie in promotional material and participate in publicity and materials, within reason, resulting from the Competition if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of entrants in any publicity or material, within reason.
11. By entering the Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and are bound by these terms. All participants also consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The Data Controller is Toyota (GB) PLC.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. Promoter’s details: Toyota (GB) PLC, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey. KT18 5UX
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. No third party can enforce these terms.
16. Any prize is subject to change and availability.